- eBook: How to Enable More Voice and Data Connections Everywhere
- Tip Sheet: Reliable Mobile Coverage Everywhere—Connect More with Satellite Backhaul
- White Paper: Advancing Toward a Connected World—The Role of Non-terrestrial Innovations
- Infographic: Bridging the Connectivity Gap to a Better World
- CellBackhaul for MNOs — Reliable Connections in More Places
Super app Moya's fintech platform, MoyaPay, aims to be South Africa's most widely used mobile money payments platform.
This month's hot startup, Shamba Pride, wants to revolutionize the rural agricultural trade ecosystem in Kenya by transforming agro-dealers into franchised 'DigiShops.'
- MTN joins HeForShe Alliance to accelerate gender equality
Johannesburg, Thursday, April 28, 2022
- DabaDoc and Orange launch health-tech service for African diaspora
Paris , Friday, April 1, 2022
- Liquid lands capacity of Equiano subsea cable in Nigeria and SA
Johannesburg, Tuesday, March 29, 2022
This month's Omdia View highlights indicate a shift to digital transformation and operational consolidation to maximize return on investments.
This month's Omdia summary of the biggest stories in the Middle East and Africa focuses on SA's spectrum auction and new submarine cables landing in Kenya and Togo.
From the first interaction to the last payment: convert leads into clients, drive loyalty and grow your bottom line.
The digital age has ushered in a new era of customer engagement. Consumer demands and expectations are higher than ever – where an affordable but seamless online experience is now the norm.
At a time when competition for your customers is fierce, ensuring a client journey that is tailored to their needs has never been more important. The ability to build these bespoke offerings starts with understanding, and that understanding is built on data.
This webinar will explore how gathering insight is key to growing and retaining a strong customer base; we’ll unpack how CRM platforms, mobile payment, lead capture, and online marketing are key factors in building a successful 21st Century digital business.
- Customer Experience – understanding consumer expectations of today
- What easy steps can you take to provide a complete, immersive digital customer experience?
- How to leverage modern digital tools to build customer loyalty
Mastercard's Imelda Ngunzu talks to Connecting Africa about how digital payment solutions and mobile money are transforming the lives of small business owners, women and marginalized groups in East Africa.
GirlCode co-founder and CFO Tinyiko Simbine talks about why it's important to help girls and young women excel in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields.
Poa Internet's CEO Andy Halsall shares his views on what it takes to develop last-mile connectivity and get Africans online in a meaningful way.