An intelligent and tech-savvy workforce is the foundation for any nation looking to leverage the 4IR and build progressive digital economies. Connectivity and infrastructure are long cited as critical hurdles for the continent’s transformative journey, but connectivity alone is not enough.
In this webinar, we focus on how digital skills can enhance human capital and help realise the extraordinary potential of intelligent, 4IR-ready African workforces. Key topics will include:
- Importance of having more than basic digital skills – upskilling & reskilling
- Championing access to online educational resources – affordable and reliable internet, electricity and hardware
- Future career options for industry specific roles: Cloud, AI, industrial IoT, big data analytics
- Education 4.0: How updating educational curricula is key for growth
- The importance of progressive, industry-driven educational policy frameworks