- How cybercriminals make money
- The difference between legitimate and illegitimate DCB transactions
- MNO case study DCB protect
- Mobile Money vs. Fraud More Information resources
- SmartCIC launches services across 32 African countries
Cannes, Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- Bolt introduces additional safety features on driver's App
Nairobi, Friday, September 9, 2022
- Africa Data Centres breaks ground on Johannesburg facility expansion
Johannesburg, Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Indian multinational tech company, Zoho, is opening its second office in South Africa as it eyes further expansion in the Middle East and Africa.
This month's hot startup is a Mauritian multichannel digital platform, Ojimah, that is on a mission to streamline African travel.
Africa Tech Perspectives
Digital Council Africa founder and CEO, Juanita Clark, talks to Connecting Africa as part of our Women's Month series about her career and what needs to be done to make the tech industry intentionally inclusive.
Life.file co-founder, Sinal Govender, talks to Connecting Africa as part of our Women's Month series about her career and how we can encourage more young girls to enter the legal tech field.
Mastercard's Imelda Ngunzu talks to Connecting Africa about how digital payment solutions and mobile money are transforming the lives of small business owners, women and marginalized groups in East Africa.
Kenya and Zambia move towards 5G with new spectrum allocations while Tunisie Telecom plans to shut down its 3G network - that and more in this month's Omdia View.
5G was the major news trend across Africa in June, as Orange became the first operator to launch 5G in Réunion and operators in Senegal accelerated their 5G plans despite spectrum delays.