- eBook: How to Enable More Voice and Data Connections Everywhere
- Tip Sheet: Reliable Mobile Coverage Everywhere—Connect More with Satellite Backhaul
- White Paper: Advancing Toward a Connected World—The Role of Non-terrestrial Innovations
- Infographic: Bridging the Connectivity Gap to a Better World
- CellBackhaul for MNOs — Reliable Connections in More Places
More from Paula Gilbert
Ride-sharing platform InDrive is expanding its services to Zimbabwean city of Bulawayo after successfully introducing its services in the capital of Harare in May this year.
Connecting Africa has compiled a list of five African healthtech startups that have been making an impact in the lives of the communities they serve and are worth keeping an eye on in 2023.
- Nominations open for Africa Tech Festival Awards 2023
Johannesburg, Thursday, August 24, 2023
- Cybertech Africa: The pan-African event for innovation and networking
Kigali, Rwanda, Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Africa Tech Perspectives
A new report from Africa Tech Festival and Connecting Africa puts a spotlight on the top 100 African leaders in the telecoms and technology sector in 2023.
New survey reveals a lack of access to investors, reliance on international VCs and global recession trends as the biggest barriers for East African tech startups to access funds.
A new survey reveals that COVID-19, the cost-of-living crisis, skills shortages and a lack of mentorship have negatively affected women's career development over the past two years.
Hotel Sky Sandton, Johannesburg
CTICC, Cape Town
Highlights in August 2023 in the Middle East and Africa included a commercial 5G launch from Ethio Telecom and the signing of a virtual wheeling agreement between Vodacom South Africa and Eskom – that and more in this month's Omdia View.
In February 2023 key events in the Middle East and Africa included a major Internet project for Africa's underserved by Liquid Intelligent Technologies and Microsoft as well as a 5G launch in Tanzania – that and more in this month's Omdia View.