- eBook: How to Enable More Voice and Data Connections Everywhere
- Tip Sheet: Reliable Mobile Coverage Everywhere—Connect More with Satellite Backhaul
- White Paper: Advancing Toward a Connected World—The Role of Non-terrestrial Innovations
- Infographic: Bridging the Connectivity Gap to a Better World
- CellBackhaul for MNOs — Reliable Connections in More Places
More from Paula Gilbert
The Connecting Africa Podcast team speak to Israeli-Kenyan startup Avenews' co-founder and CEO, Shalom Ben-Or, about his fintech super-app that has been built specifically for Africa's agriculture industry.
This month's hot startup is pan-African cloud technology and professional services company Deimos which is on a mission to be the leading cloud-native technology company in Africa.
Africa Tech Perspectives
Digital Council Africa founder and CEO, Juanita Clark, talks to Connecting Africa as part of our Women's Month series about her career and what needs to be done to make the tech industry intentionally inclusive.
Life.file co-founder, Sinal Govender, talks to Connecting Africa as part of our Women's Month series about her career and how we can encourage more young girls to enter the legal tech field.
Mastercard's Imelda Ngunzu talks to Connecting Africa about how digital payment solutions and mobile money are transforming the lives of small business owners, women and marginalized groups in East Africa.
- Liquid, Nokia partner on Kenya-SA fiber route
Johannesburg, Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Telkom SA to add MVNOs to network this year
Johannesburg, Friday, January 20, 2023
- SmartCIC launches services across 32 African countries
Cannes, Tuesday, October 11, 2022
Kenya and Zambia move towards 5G with new spectrum allocations while Tunisie Telecom plans to shut down its 3G network - that and more in this month's Omdia View.
5G was the major news trend across Africa in June, as Orange became the first operator to launch 5G in Réunion and operators in Senegal accelerated their 5G plans despite spectrum delays.