- eBook: How to Enable More Voice and Data Connections Everywhere
- Tip Sheet: Reliable Mobile Coverage Everywhere—Connect More with Satellite Backhaul
- White Paper: Advancing Toward a Connected World—The Role of Non-terrestrial Innovations
- Infographic: Bridging the Connectivity Gap to a Better World
- CellBackhaul for MNOs — Reliable Connections in More Places
South African startup Sendoff is a full-service funeral app that is digitizing the way funerals are organized.
Through its Control4 operating system, South Africa's Homemation highlights that operating smart homes should be a seamless experience.
5G was the major news trend across Africa in June, as Orange became the first operator to launch 5G in Réunion and operators in Senegal accelerated their 5G plans despite spectrum delays.
SpaceX-owned Starlink's plans to launch a satellite broadband service in Africa was a major highlight in May 2022, says Omdia's analysts.
- MTN joins HeForShe Alliance to accelerate gender equality
Johannesburg, Thursday, April 28, 2022
- DabaDoc and Orange launch health-tech service for African diaspora
Paris , Friday, April 1, 2022
- Liquid lands capacity of Equiano subsea cable in Nigeria and SA
Johannesburg, Tuesday, March 29, 2022
Upcoming eventsMore Upcoming events
The ICT industry is the leading industry in the commitment to carbon neutrality, whose focus has shifted from setting ambitious targets to taking initiatives. The push for zero-carbon and for green energy development, it isn't just about CSR – it's also good for sustainable business.
The path to sustainable development requires green energy. Governments are looking at potential policy approaches to make green energy more widely available and affordable. Without sustainable energy, there will be no digital transformation and no chance of making Africa more economically competitive in the post-pandemic era.
Africa Green ICT Webinar 2022 will bring together ICT industry leaders and senior industrial analysts to provide insight, best practices and key learnings on how to achieve zero-carbon targets and practice green development in Africa.
Mastercard's Imelda Ngunzu talks to Connecting Africa about how digital payment solutions and mobile money are transforming the lives of small business owners, women and marginalized groups in East Africa.
GirlCode co-founder and CFO Tinyiko Simbine talks about why it's important to help girls and young women excel in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields.
Poa Internet's CEO Andy Halsall shares his views on what it takes to develop last-mile connectivity and get Africans online in a meaningful way.