- Information Resources
Industry ContentContent posted in March 2021
South African social data and insights company BrandsEye thinks its unique blend of AI and human intelligence could help Africa's telcos face a battleground around customer service.
Liquid Intelligent Technologies and Alphabet's Project Taara have found a way to bridge a particularly stubborn connectivity gap between Brazzaville in the Republic of the Congo and Kinshasa in the DRC.
- Ethiopia's BinGet selects Panamax for digital financial services
New York, Thursday, September 23, 2021
- Orange taps Ericsson to ramp-up mobile money service
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
- Raxio Group announces data center investment in Mozambique
Maputo, Friday, July 9, 2021
Omdia's analysts provide context and analysis about MTN's decision to exit Syria and not bid again for an Ethiopian license, as well as 5G news from Mauritius, Ghana, Mayotte and Reunion.
This article, in collaboration with the African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development explores how blockchain can be used in the agricultural sector to help improve production and distribution processes.
Mastercard's Imelda Ngunzu talks to Connecting Africa about how digital payment solutions and mobile money are transforming the lives of small business owners, women and marginalized groups in East Africa.
GirlCode co-founder and CFO Tinyiko Simbine talks about why it's important to help girls and young women excel in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields.
Poa Internet's CEO Andy Halsall shares his views on what it takes to develop last-mile connectivity and get Africans online in a meaningful way.
Upcoming eventsMore Upcoming events
As nations begin to look beyond the crisis of COVID-19 to the new future of work, an opportunity to leverage this disruption as a powerful catalyst for positive change exists – one that could reshape the future and provide more accessible, fair, and impactful digital education and training.
In this webinar, we focus on how digital skills can enhance human capital and help realise the extraordinary potential of intelligent, 4IR-ready African workforces.
Key topics include:
- Importance of having more than basic digital skills – upskilling & reskilling
- Championing access to online educational resources – affordable and reliable internet, electricity and hardware
- Future career options for industry specific roles: Cloud, AI, industrial IoT, big data analytics
- Education 4.0: How updating educational curricula is key for growth
- The importance of progressive, industry-driven educational policy frameworks