East Africa Com 2016 brochure revealed!
Network with 500+ Senior Telecoms and ICT Executives from the East African Region
East Africa Com Brochure & Registration Now Available!
East Africa Com returns for its 13th year and the eagerly anticipated brochure detailing the shows agenda, opportunities and highlights is revealed.
- Two day dual stream agenda packed with dedicated content on leveraging 4GLTE, One area network, MVNO strategies, DTV & Broadcasting, Enterprise ICT and more
- Over 500+ attendees from across the connectivity ecosystem
- Brand New East Africa Com Pool Party for informal event networking
- Government and industry give a roadmap to ICT4D and supporting SMEs
- New Financial Leaders Roundtable: financial services needs amid digital and mobile convergence
- New 5 star venue in the centre of the business district
- Multitude of opportunities to networking with buy side decision makers privately and outside of the conference room with various new activities...
Digital money transfer specialist now has license to make money transfers from South Africa and has opened an office in Johannesburg as it seeks further funding and aims for an IPO.
Amidst anti-government protests and riots, the country's telecom operators and ISPs followed directives to shut down social media and went even further, blocking Internet access for 24 hours.
With Liberty Latin America in talks to acquire Millicom, what will become of the latter's African assets?
Entering into the most advanced telecom market on the African continent may also help the company's ambition to go public.
The prospect of a merger between Kenya's second- and third-largest mobile operators appears to have been revived.
May 14-15, 2019, Radisson Blu, Nairobi Upper Hill, Kenya
All Upcoming Live Events
June 25-26, 2019, Radisson Blu Hotel, Dakar Sea Plaza, Senegal
AfricaCom TV caught up with Herman Singh, MTN's Group Chief Digital Officer, during the 20th anniversary event. Singh discussed the role of mobile ...
What are the hallmarks of a successful African broadcaster, how can the industry remain sustainable in the long term and what does the future hold ...
SPONSORED VIDEO: Kontron's Luc-Yves Pagal Vinette discusses software-defined networking (SDN) in developing markets and how Kontron is ...
A top class panel of industry specialists gathered at the 20th anniversary launch of AfricaCom in July to discuss the impact of mobile ...
THE PLACE TO SHAPE AFRICA'S DIGITAL FUTURE. Anyone who's anyone in African telecoms and technology will be at AfricaCom 2017, 7-9 November, at the ...
Avanti Country Manager and Sales Director for Southern Africa, Brenden Pronk, discusses the latest development at Avanti and calls for the ...
Parallel Wireless's Christoph Fitih shared how the company's 2G/3G/4G/5G software-enabled Open Network solution is helping telcos in Africa deploy ...
This new video will inspire companies to reimagine their business for success in a world where connectivity is more than a commodity.