East Africa Com 2022: AfCFTA's value for tech
- Connecter les non-connectés – Le rôle des satellites dans la transformation numérique de l’Afrique
- Connecting the Unconnected and Satellite’s Role in Africa’s Digital Transformation
- Optimizing IT Costs for Optimal Performance
- Finding Visibility and Control in a Hybrid World – A Framework for Defining Your Service Monitoring Strategy
- Find Efficiencies and Control IT Costs
South Africa's City of Johannesburg's Smart City Office has awarded four innovators R500,000 (US$31,434) for their innovative solutions.
This month's hot startup is social enterprise Zindi, which is a professional network for data science in Africa.
- MTN joins HeForShe Alliance to accelerate gender equality
Johannesburg, Thursday, April 28, 2022
- DabaDoc and Orange launch health-tech service for African diaspora
Paris , Friday, April 1, 2022
- Liquid lands capacity of Equiano subsea cable in Nigeria and SA
Johannesburg, Tuesday, March 29, 2022
SpaceX-owned Starlink's plans to launch a satellite broadband service in Africa was a major highlight in May 2022, says Omdia's analysts.
This month's Omdia View highlights indicate a shift to digital transformation and operational consolidation to maximize return on investments.
The ICT industry is the leading industry in the commitment to carbon neutrality, whose focus has shifted from setting ambitious targets to taking initiatives. The push for zero-carbon and for green energy development, it isn't just about CSR – it's also good for sustainable business.
The path to sustainable development requires green energy. Governments are looking at potential policy approaches to make green energy more widely available and affordable. Without sustainable energy, there will be no digital transformation and no chance of making Africa more economically competitive in the post-pandemic era.
Africa Green ICT Webinar 2022 will bring together ICT industry leaders and senior industrial analysts to provide insight, best practices and key learnings on how to achieve zero-carbon targets and practice green development in Africa.
Mastercard's Imelda Ngunzu talks to Connecting Africa about how digital payment solutions and mobile money are transforming the lives of small business owners, women and marginalized groups in East Africa.
GirlCode co-founder and CFO Tinyiko Simbine talks about why it's important to help girls and young women excel in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields.
Poa Internet's CEO Andy Halsall shares his views on what it takes to develop last-mile connectivity and get Africans online in a meaningful way.