- Advancing Toward a Connected World: The Role of Non-terrestrial Innovations
- Infographic: Bridging the Connectivity Gap to a Better World
- CellBackhaul for MNOs: Reliable Connections in More Places
- Protecting operator revenues with proactive fraud prevention
- ENTERPRISE MESSAGING: FOUR OPERATOR STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE MONETISATION
This month's hot startup is South African company Snode, which is applying a data-driven approach to cybersecurity.
Twitter has announced it is planning to open an office in Accra, the Ghanaian capital – the first in Africa for the social media giant.
This article is a collaboration with the African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development and explores the factors impacting the adoption of financial services technology in Lagos, Nigeria.
Omdia's analysts provide context and analysis to the biggest stories making headlines in Africa during March 2021.
- East Africa Com and Twitter announce conference collaboration
Nairobi, Friday, May 7, 2021
- Hormuud Telecom launches Somalia’s first mobile money app
Mogadishu, Thursday, April 22, 2021
- Vodacom, Vodafone Foundation pledge $5M to Africa's COVID vaccine supply chain
Johannesburg and London, Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Mastercard's Imelda Ngunzu talks to Connecting Africa about how digital payment solutions and mobile money are transforming the lives of small business owners, women and marginalized groups in East Africa.
GirlCode co-founder and CFO Tinyiko Simbine talks about why it's important to help girls and young women excel in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields.
Poa Internet's CEO Andy Halsall shares his views on what it takes to develop last-mile connectivity and get Africans online in a meaningful way.
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Cape Town, South Africa