- eBook: How to Enable More Voice and Data Connections Everywhere
- Tip Sheet: Reliable Mobile Coverage Everywhere—Connect More with Satellite Backhaul
- White Paper: Advancing Toward a Connected World—The Role of Non-terrestrial Innovations
- Infographic: Bridging the Connectivity Gap to a Better World
- CellBackhaul for MNOs — Reliable Connections in More Places
More from Guest Perspectives
Hot startup of the month: Pan-African fintech KamaPay
This month's hot startup is pan-African fintech KamaPay, which helps individuals and businesses make cross-border payments on the continent.
Afretec awards $3.3M in grants to African research teams
The African Engineering and Technology Network (Afretec) has awarded grants worth $300,000 each to 11 university research teams across Africa to advance digital technologies.
- Cybertech Africa: The pan-African event for innovation and networking
Kigali, Rwanda, Wednesday, May 17, 2023
- Liquid, Nokia partner on Kenya-SA fiber route
Johannesburg, Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Telkom SA to add MVNOs to network this year
Johannesburg, Friday, January 20, 2023
Africa Tech Perspectives
Deep dive into East Africa's tech startup ecosystem
New survey reveals a lack of access to investors, reliance on international VCs and global recession trends as the biggest barriers for East African tech startups to access funds.
Challenges and opportunities for women's tech careers
A new survey reveals that COVID-19, the cost-of-living crisis, skills shortages and a lack of mentorship have negatively affected women's career development over the past two years.
Survey: Opportunities for Women in Tech
Take our new survey for women across Asia, Europe and Africa looking at the biggest challenges and opportunities for women-led enterprises and trends in tech careers for women.
London Tech WeekJune 13-16, 2023
Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3EE
Cybertech Africa 2023August 1-2, 2023
Kigali Convention Center, Kigali, Rwanda
Africa Tech Festival, Home of AfricaCom and AfricaTechNovember 13-16, 2023
CTICC, Cape Town
Omdia View: February 2023By Omdia Analysts
In February 2023 key events in the Middle East and Africa included a major Internet project for Africa's underserved by Liquid Intelligent Technologies and Microsoft as well as a 5G launch in Tanzania – that and more in this month's Omdia View.
Omdia View: July 2022By Omdia Analysts
Kenya and Zambia move towards 5G with new spectrum allocations while Tunisie Telecom plans to shut down its 3G network - that and more in this month's Omdia View.