As nations begin to look beyond the crisis of COVID-19 to the new future of work, an opportunity to leverage this disruption as a powerful catalyst for positive change exists – one that could reshape the future and provide more accessible, fair, and impactful digital education and training.
In this webinar, we focus on how digital skills can enhance human capital and help realise the extraordinary potential of intelligent, 4IR-ready African workforces.
Key topics include:
- Importance of having more than basic digital skills – upskilling & reskilling
- Championing access to online educational resources – affordable and reliable internet, electricity and hardware
- Future career options for industry specific roles: Cloud, AI, industrial IoT, big data analytics
- Education 4.0: How updating educational curricula is key for growth
- The importance of progressive, industry-driven educational policy frameworks