- Discover new opportunities in cloud communications
- Implement new connections at speed to keep pace with growing demand
- Maximizing E-band potential with dual band antennas
- Protecting operator revenues with proactive fraud prevention
- Advancing Toward a Connected World: The Role of Non-terrestrial Innovations
More from Ray Le Maistre
Balloon-powered Internet company Loon is shutting down, an unexpected announcement after projects in Kenya and Mozambique expected to use the technology in 2021.
The estimated value of startup funding in Africa during 2020 was $1.3 billion, plus about $1.12 billion worth of disclosed M&A, according to a new Briter Bridges report.
- Mastercard and Network International launch digital payment platform for MEA
Sub-Saharan Africa, 11 hours and 42 minutes ago
- Vodacom launches free app to fight gender-based violence in South Africa
Johannesburg, Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Nokia enables 5G services for Vodacom SA
Espoo, Finland, Wednesday, October 28, 2020
The Alliance for Affordable Internet's head of Africa, Onica Makwakwa, shares her views on how to narrow the digital gender gap and the challenges keeping women offline on the continent.
Tunde Fafunwa from the UN Economic Commission for Africa explains how the Africa Communication and Information Platform (ACIP) is helping Africa's battle against COVID-19.
Space in Africa founder, Temidayo Oniosun, shares his views on the challenges and opportunities in the African space and satellite industry.
Cape Town, South Africa
Like us on Facebook